At Kingsley Scaffolding we take our responsibility for the Health & Safety of our employees and customers very seriously. We push for H&S excellence as we care about our staff and those we interact with.
Our commitment includes:
– Abiding by all H&S legislation relevant to Scaffolding to reasonably practicable levels.
– Avoiding risk where possible and controlling where we are not able to fully eliminate.
– Providing appropriate training, skills and qualifications for H&S.
– Developing a safety culture throughout the organisation.
– Membership with appropriate bodies
– The use of an external expert, Complete H&S, to audit and advise on H&S matters.
Most projects undertaken by Kingsley Scaffolding Ltd are on occupied buildings and as such, close attention is always paid to the safety of our clients, their employees, the general public and also the protection of any goods and equipment that may be present within the buildings. We strive to maintain a minimum of disruption to the daily running of our customers’ business whilst the scaffolding is erected and later dismantled, and we make sure to have the scaffold removed as soon as it is no longer required. Kingsley Scaffolding have an in-house Health and Safety coordinator who ensures that all staff are fully trained and each and that our scaffolding adheres to all relevant Health and Safety regulations.
Our scaffolders are all CISRS trained, our scaffolds are designed to European standard BSEN12811, they are erected in compliance with TG20:13 (the scaffold industry’s code of practice), all scaffold tubes used meet BSEN 39 standards and all ladders used are Class 1 industrial standard.
For your reassurance we will provide you (or your contractors if preferred) with all the necessary paperwork including Scaffold handover certificates, method statements and site specific risk assessments.